The award-winning Galileo's World exhibition is on reprise until May 2018 on the 5th floor of Bizzell Memorial Library. For hours and directions, view the History of Science Collections page.
Visiting the Exhibition
Visitors are welcome to take a self-guided viewing without reservation during exhibition hours. For more information & accommodations on the basis of disability, please visit the OU Disability Resource Center or call the History of Science Collections at (405) 325-2760.
Hours & Directions
Galileo's World Exhibition is located in the exhibit space on the 5th floor of Bizzell Memorial Library and available to visitors anytime the History of Science Collection is open. Bizzell Memorial Library is located in the heart of the OU Campus at 401 W. Brooks St Norman, OK 73019.
- Exhibition is free and open to the public.
- Group Tours should be scheduled 2 weeks in advance.
- University Libraries reserve the right to cancel tours.
- Food & drinks are prohibited in the exhibition, but may be stored in secure lockers along with other items such as bags, purses, & umbrellas.
- Photography is encouraged in the exhibit hall, though we ask that guests obtain special permission before using flash photography. Take a selfie with your favorite book & share it on Facebook or tweet it to @galileosworld including the tag #galileosworld.